Skip to content
What can I do now?
- Talk to your doctor about taking AREDS-2 supplements and discuss how you can use an Amsler grid to track changes in your vision.
- Discuss your diagnosis with your physician to determine if you may benefit from enrolling in a clinical trial.
- The following tips may be helpful:
- Use a magnifier for reading.
- Switch to reading materials in a larger font when possible.
- Use lamps and avoid glares.
- Talk to your doctor about vision rehabilitation services to assist with your daily activities.